Released 08 November 2016
- 161 Message broker/Kafka support
- 63 JDBC support
- 126 Generic read-side support
- 73 Automatic offset handling
- 151 Read-side overhaul, including sharded read sides
For a full list of issues fixed in 1.2.0, see GitHub.
Released 21 September 2016
The primary feature of this release is Maven support.
Released 21 July 2016
First GA release of Lagom.
Released 5 May 2016
Second MVP release. The major change in this release is that
ServiceCall no longer has an ID parameter, instead parameters extracted from the URL are passed directly to the service interface method. See issue 99 for more details, and the Service Descriptors documentation.
- 26 Fix Cassandra chewing 100% of CPU
- 32 Ensure default memory options are suitable for Lagom
- 41 Improve service locator port conflict error reporting
- 53 Improve dev mode specific dependency injection
- 75 Ensure query parameters get added to client requests
- 91 Fix Cassandra reconnection issues
- 99 Rework URL parameter handling
- 102 Ensure service interfaces can be implemented using a Scala trait
Released 10 March 2016
First MVP release.