This release provides several bug fixes and improvements. As an overview, this release contains the following:
- Fixes a bug in loading settings from the
LagomClientFactory. Special thanks to two10 for the detailed report and bugfix suggestion. (#1256)
- Adds out-of-the-box support for UUID’s on the Path Params on your
- Fixes Exception deserialization for
- Update to Scala 2.11.12. (#1197)
- Added a check to warn about slow startup problems (thanks Edmondo Porcu). (#1112)
- Improves error messages in path param serializer resolution (thanks Neelaksh). (#1093)
- Implementation review to allow mixed persistence using non-JDBC write-side with JDBC read-side (only applies to scala API). (#1100)
- And several small improvements in the documentation!
This release is the last including backports of general bugfixes and the
1.3.x family may only get critical bugfixes backported onwards. If you are still using Lagom 1.3.x, we recommend you upgraded to latest versions of Lagom.
This release provides a few bug fixes and minor improvements over what 1.3.11 provides already (see the summary above). As an overview, this release contains the following:
- Adds the message timestamp on the Kafka Message when using metadata-rich subscriptions. (#1277)
- Fixes a bug preventing conflicts between persistence backends when writing tests with mixed persistence (applies only to java API). ( #1263)
- Added a timeout on the offset polling when starting a read-side to prevent a potential read-side block in certain failure scenarios. #1278
Thanks to the community for their detailed bug reports and contributions.
Special thanks to the following contributors who helped with the release 1.3.11:
commits added removed 9 117 68 Tim Moore 6 254 35 Ignasi Marimon-Clos 6 668 605 Renato Cavalcanti 2 6 6 Sarun Rattanasiri 1 1 1 Bruno Unna 1 11 76 Ruth Stento 1 31 7 Lutz Huehnken 1 19 0 Edmondo Porcu 1 59 5 Neelaksh 1 1 1 Brent Eritou
Special thanks to the following contributors who helped with the release 1.4.2:
commits added removed 9 291 56 Ignasi Marimon-Clos 6 176 139 Tim Moore 1 23 5 Renato Cavalcanti 1 12 0 Jason Pickens